Greetings to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
Whether you are visiting or are seeking a church home, we extend to you and your family a warm invitation to join us in seeking to know Christ Jesus and together, seek to make him known.
Sunday Worship Services
8:00am Holy Eucharist
9:15am Adult & Children's Education
10:30am Choral Holy Eucharist
Parish Office Hours
Tuesday through Thursday
(9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
(10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
(Click on address to see schedule)
A Parish of the Anglican Church in North America
"A Christian family growing disciples according to God's Word."
Third Sunday after Pentecost
June 14, 2015
Jesus said,The kingdom of God is as if someone would scatter seed on the ground, and would sleep and rise night and day, and the seed would sprout and grow, he does not know how.
Mark 4: 26-27
- Anglican Frontier Mission Luncheon - Saturday, May 2 / COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- REACH Fund Raiser, American Day Parade - Friday, May 1 / COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- Reception for Graduates - Sunday, June 7 / FELLOWSHIP
- Reach Team Commissioned - Sunday, June 14 / COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- Reach Work Camp - June 14-20 / COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- Bishop's Visitation/Feast of St. Peter - Sunday, June 28, 2015 / LITURGICAL WORSHIP SERVICES
- Bike Trip on Indian Creek Bike Trail / Sunday, July 12, 2015 / FELLOWSHIP