Greetings to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
Whether you are visiting or are seeking a church home, we extend to you and your family a warm invitation to join us in seeking to know Christ Jesus and together, seek to make him known.
Sunday Worship Services
8:00am Holy Eucharist
9:15am Adult & Children's Education
10:30am Choral Holy Eucharist
Parish Office Hours
Tuesday through Thursday
(9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
(10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
(Click on address to see schedule)
A Parish of the Anglican Church in North America
"A Christian family growing disciples according to God's Word."
Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost
"Be subject to one another out of reverence for Christ."
Fourteenth Sunday after Pentecost
"Finally, be strong in the lord and in the strength of his power. Put on the whole armor of God, so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."
Ephesians 6: 10-11
- Anglican Frontier Mission Luncheon - Saturday, May 2 / COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- REACH Fund Raiser, American Day Parade - Friday, May 1 / COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- Reception for Graduates - Sunday, June 7 / FELLOWSHIP
- Reach Team Commissioned - Sunday, June 14 / COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- Reach Work Camp - June 14-20 / COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- Bishop's Visitation/Feast of St. Peter - Sunday, June 28, 2015 / LITURGICAL WORSHIP SERVICES
- Bike Trip on Indian Creek Bike Trail / Sunday, July 12, 2015 / FELLOWSHIP
- Fishing Trip on Middle Yough / Saturday, August 1, 2015 / FELLOWSHIP
- Rafting Trip on Lower Yough / Sunday, August 10, 2015 / FELLOWSHIP
- Summer Picnic/Sunday, August 23, 2015 / FELLOWSHIP